Wednesday, June 1, 2011

what to blog....what to blog


well here lately our life has been in the fast lane.  The past year has went by extremely fast.  so  here it is our 3rd wedding anniversary, and thus a vacation.  Each year we have taken this week off to chill out and enjoy each others company without rushing here or there.  Today was awesome- with a sewing gift from my B and flowers, we headed to raleigh in the jeep to my favorite store- Peace Camera.  then we took grady to the pond while I ate herseys chocolate icecream and played with my new lens. the rest of the week will be time at the lake and time spent working on the house.  Days of rest with each other are the best!  now for popcorn and tv!  I have been looking at my wedding album here lately because of a few weddings I have been asked to photograph.  I remember how much fun it was to plan and to experience.  I was not a bridezilla and as long as I left that beach lynn king baker I was okay if it poured rain, the cake melted, and the seagulls pooped on my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment