Tuesday, May 3, 2011

dog turds

today I shovelled out poop from Grady's lot (rarely do I ever do this).  the turds were huge and there were a lot of them, just so you know.  Grady gets really upset...well excited...i really don't know what emotions he has, but he doesn't like it when you take the poop out.  he would be happy to hoard all his poop.  the stress of the past few weeks and the upcoming few weeks had just gotten to me and you know what it felt good to take that shovel and load it full of all that crap and throw it out. I tried to load the shovel full, you know so I could take that one good hard toss and they all would be gone, but I couldn't get all of them on the shovel at the same time.  As soon as I would get one turd on there another one would roll off...then I would try it again...i eventually had to use brandons boot.  anyways, the lot is clean for now...but this is just so true to my life.

I like to hoard my "crap" as well.  I carry around to many worries and stresses that Jesus says I don't have to, His yolk is easy and his burden is light.
It is sorta distressing when I do have to give them up, but peaceful at the same time. 
And also I tend to pile more on my "shovel" than I can hold....when I add one thing to my plate something else falls off. 
Also its a continual process- My heart and mind will continue to cloud back up with dates, events, errands, worries, and I will have to constantly remember to let go of them Just as the lot needs to be cleaned out

 peace and pork chop grease.
lb

No comments:

Post a Comment