Sunday, May 1, 2011

mother MAY I?

Alright...I am sitting here looking at my calendar and just wonder how fast May is going to fly  by.  Already it is pencilled in with severeal events, appointments, pictures, and other fun stuff.  Our vacation is the first week in June, so I think if I can survive the next few weeks I know there will be solace near.  haha. 

here is an update on our house....

We have a a walk in shower and a tub in....and hopefully the plumbers and electricians will come shortly to finish there rough work.  Windows and doors are to come in the end of the week.

I go for an eye appointment friday I am eating carrots all week haha.

Thursday is Lynn Appreciation Day...which is a holiday that B created the first year we dated and it has been an official holiday ever since. 

I register for photography classes this month which I am really excited about.  I have had and have some future photo sessions here lately....I am ready for school so I can learn the technical part of photography.  Here is a few from a session I had this past week. 




this past weekend I went to the Liberty Antiques Festival...i found some pretty cool finds and cannot wait to get them in the new house....I did have a porta John run in (didn't want to touch the door latch which I didn't think would be a problem since there was a long line of people behind me so I thought they would know it was occupied--nope a man opened the door in which I screamed...) I had a bandana to keep my hair back...so i made it to cover my nose too which caught peoples eye as I ran out of the porta john.  The lady in front of me said she sanitized the seat and I may want to too- I am not touching anything in that thing...much less spend my day sanitizing a porta john cmon what a lost cause....and I got a really REALLY bad sunburn from the day too that I could have went without (one little girl in childrens church asked how my hair and my skin was turned pink She thought the pink streaks in my hair were sunburn haha) but it was fun spending the day with my B and our friends we have to schedule out months in advace to see....Carrie and Randy.


Mothers Day is fastly approaching....I am very fortunate to have a wonderful mommy and mother in law!  Happy Mothers Week ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment