Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here I go AGAIN

Okay, so I blogged a while back...had literally all of one follower which is okay- I did it primarily as a means to entertain myself with a cool electronic journal- lost interest as life got really busy, but I miss it...so here I go again :) 

I enjoy looking back on my days and seeing where God has moved in my life!  I also enjoy the simple things that make life beautiful...  so here we go to the life of lynn and  few of my favorite things:

We are currently building a house...it should be ready to move in late summer!! We waited and waited and had heart ache and head ache just to get to this point.  It is really stessful...but I have literally waited for this well ever since I can remember and I am going to enjoy it!  I always loved going with my dad to jobsites and watch a house take shape....its sort of weird...because it is now my house :)



When I was younger my hobby was riding horses...well now I just don't have that kind of daylight to do it often- or at all.  So I have taken up sewing!  I have a short attention span...so I like simple projects I can finish in one setting.  I have been making baby bibs and booties.  They don't take me long to make and they are SO cute! 

For the past 3 years I have tried and tried to go to photography school- but there have been major circumstances making it impossible.  I gave up this year...no more applying...no more hoping to go it would be a dream I would just enjoy on the side... then I just so happened upon a RCC fall schedule and the classes I need will work with my daycare hours...so unless something major comes up I hope to pursue photography school this fall.  My hopes are not 100% as I now know over 3 years anything can happen, so you may see a few of my favorite photos pop up from time to time.   


If you happen upon my blog and enjoy it send some love!

2 comments:

  1. Love. :) I always enjoy the ramblings of others! I'm at www.weightonit.blogspot dot com (just started blogging last week...coincidental!) Mine's pretty much me ramblings of being a "big girl" *eyeroll*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your blog lynn! and your house is gunna look so awesome! I can't wait to see it when it's finished! also, i wish i was a baby, just so i could wear your bibs...haha, i LOVE the zebra one!

    ReplyDelete